From the makers of the Addaday IRONMAN® BioChair Pro, Comes the Addaday BioZoom.
Developed for Endurance Athletes:
Runners, Cyclists, Swimmers, Marathoners and Ultra Marathoners, Cross Country Skiers, Triathletes, Open Water and Master Swimmers, MMA, Boxers, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer.
Utilizing the Myofascial Release and Recovery Technology developed and used in the Addaday IRONMAN® BioChair Pro, the Addaday BioZoom features:
- 5 Intensity Levels (20Hz-60Hz)
- Digital Display
- Easy to Use Trigger
- The Capacity to Withstand 70 lbs. of Pressure, Which allows for Deep Tissue Penetration
- Nonslip Rubber Grip
- Balanced Ergonomic Design
- 5 Myofascial Release Attachments for Specific Muscle Manipulation and Recovery
- An Extensive Library of Instructional Videos on Injury Rehab. and Recovery By Dr. Mike Venezia, DC
- Protective Flight Case with Space for BioZoom, Battery, All 5 Attachments and Charger (suitable for carry-on during airline travel)
- 2+ hours of battery life off of 1 charge (more than 2 hours on lower intensities)
The BioZoom is a cordless, instrument assisted vibration and percussion device used for both self and partner Myofascial release. A trigger button makes it easy to toggle between 5 different intensities, while 5 interchangeable heads allow for further personalization. This quiet and powerful instrument features pressure resistance technology and when used correctly can help decrease both muscle soreness and pain, facilitate capillary proliferation, increase blood flow and circulation, accelerate warm-up and recovery as well as increase range of motion.
Endurance Athletes have different recovery requirements than other athletes. The BioZoom was developed to facilitate quick recovery, while satisfying these recovery needs:
Decreased Pain Sensitivity
By choosing 60Hz (Intensity Level 5), you have the ability to desensitize the pain sensors of the nervous system. This provides temporary pain relief and can be utilized as a healthy, non-habit forming, no side-effect producing alternative to harsh pain medications.
By using the Myofascial Release Attachment at 60Hz., you can reduce swelling and inflammation and facilitate the lymphatic system to actively pump extracellular fluid from affected areas, and back to the circulatory system.
Body and Mind
Recovery is not just physical, but mental too. We developed the BioZoom to be the quietest hand-held MyoFascial release device on the market, producing only 60 dB of sound. This allows you to quiet both your muscles and mind simultaneously.
Recovery doesn't just take place at home or at the gym. Whether you are out on the field, on the deck of a pool or at the beach, the BioZoom's rubber nonslip coating allows you to maintain a strong and steady grip during use.
At Addaday, our top priority is to give endurance athletes the best recovery tools possible and the resources to take charge of their recovery. With this in mind, Addaday's Resident Doctor Dr. Mike Venezia, DC has created a library of recovery and injury rehab. video tutorials on how to best use the BioZoom to address common tissue injuries.
The BioZoom is also available at our premier retail partners:
- Charger: Input - AC 110-240V 50/60HZ ---16.8VDC-1A Output - 14.8V, 2600mAH, 38.48Wh
- Percussion Frequency: Level 1 20HZ, Level 2 30HZ, Level 3 40HZ, Level 4 50HZ, Level 5 60HZ
- 2.6 lbs per unit
For more Dr Mike Videos on how to use the BioZoom