RESERVE YOURS TODAY, ships the week of September 28th
Introducing the all-new Bluetooth®-enabled BioZoom™ cordless percussion massager. This quiet and powerful device features pressure resistance technology and when used correctly can help decrease both muscle soreness and pain, increase blood flow and circulation, accelerate warm-up and recovery as well as increase range of motion.
The enhanced version of Addaday’s popular BioZoom features Bluetooth technology that enables it to connect to the optional Addaday app, which guides you through tailored therapies to treat pain, mitigate injuries, prime the body for exercise or recover after or to aide in relaxation. The Addaday app does the thinking for you, learning the more you use it. It’s like having a physical therapist in your phone.
The BioZoom has a patented ergonomic, rubber-coated long-reach handle to help easily access those hard-to-reach aches and pains – even for those with smaller hands. Among the quietest percussion devices on the market, this device has variable speed settings and five unique myofascial specific attachments to help you fully customize your therapies.
Be among the first to get your hands (and neck and back) on a BioZoom by pre-ordering yours today. Devices will be shipped the week of September 28, 2020.
- Cordless massager provides vibration and percussion with pressure resistance technology for myofascial release.
- Helps decrease pain, soreness and stiffness; facilitates capillary proliferation and helps increase superficial blood flow and circulation to speed up warm-up and recovery.
- Bluetooth-enabled to connect to the optional Addaday app, which guides you through therapies and does the thinking for you.
- Removable battery; battery life: 1 hour at maximum intensity or 3 hours at the lowest intensity.
- Trigger button makes it easy to toggle up and down between different frequencies (20Hz-52Hz).
- 5 interchangeable heads address different pressure intensities and fascial distortion.
- Staff force technology helps avoid damaging soft tissue.
- Digital Display.
- Ergonomic long-reach handle with nonslip rubber grip accesses hard-to-reach aches and pains, even for users with smaller hands.
- Designed and tested in the USA by medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and professional athletes.
- Protected by a 1-year manufacturer warranty