ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Details & Features
The enhanced version of our popular BioZoom features Bluetooth technology that enables it to connect to the optional Addaday app, which guides you through tailored therapies to treat pain, mitigate injuries, prime the body for exercise and recovery, as well as aid in relaxation. The Addaday app does the thinking for you, learning the more you use it. It’s like having your own physical therapist in your phone.
The BioZoom has a patented ergonomic, rubber-coated long-reach handle to help easily access those hard-to-reach aches and pains – even for those with smaller hands. Among the quietest percussion devices on the market, this device has variable speed settings and five unique myofascial specific attachments to help you fully customize your therapies.
You’ll be able to protect and carry your BioZoom in style with the included travel case. Durable and made from the best quality materials, this case will ensure your BioZoom reaches any destination safely. The case has special compartments for your device, all five attachments, battery and charger, making it easy to take your BioZoom anywhere while optimizing organization and storage.
- Stall Force Technology helps avoid damaging soft tissue
- Bluetooth-enabled, allowing it to connect to the Addaday app, a personalized guide to wellness routines
- Digital display controlling variable frequencies
- Trigger button to easily toggle up and down between 20 different frequencies (20Hz-52Hz)
- Five interchangeable heads address different pressure intensities and fascial distortion, including a head that can be frozen to enable cold therapy
- Ergonomic long-reach handle with nonslip rubber grip to access hard-to-reach aches and pains
- Durable travel case with compartments for device, attachments, battery and charger
- Removable battery with one-hour life at maximum intensity; three hours at lowest intensity
- Protected by a one-year manufacturer warranty
- Designed and tested in the USA by medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and elite athletes
As Seen In
'[Olympic XC skier], Kikkan Randall loosens up with Addaday’s BioZoom massage device. “I spend 10 to 15 minutes on the major muscles groups—when I get on my skis, my muscles are awake and relaxed,” she says.'Check it out